Products & Solutions
At IAT Insurance Group, our Loss Control team understands the competing priorities and challenges our insureds face to successfully run their businesses. Our goal is to assist insureds in managing one of their top priorities - safety.
It's no secret that effective risk management and profitability are related; accidents and injuries cost money. With more than 30 years of experience in the Transportation, Moving and Storage and Franchised Dealership business, IAT Loss Control understands risks and how to prevent them. Our experienced team of Loss Control Specialists work with insureds to develop and implement loss avoidance and loss mitigation strategies and procedures to help keep businesses running.
Loss Control Services
We have technical experts strategically placed throughout the country to respond to loss control needs in a timely manner and offer the following services:
Onsite Loss Control Evaluations
- Identify future areas where loss could occur
- Determine how much money it could cost the company
- Develop a loss control plan to reduce the company's losses
- Support regulatory compliance efforts
- Guide insureds every step of the way to execute strategy, complete with an annual follow-up to ensure everything is going smoothly
Online Loss Control Resources and Training
- Quarterly loss control safety newsletters
- Training videos (Transportation, OSHA, General Safety, Human Resources)
- Quick links to safety resource websites
- Safety bulletins
- Safety training material
Loss Control Benefits
By embracing a proactive risk management culture, policyholders can have a major influence on controlling losses and the costs associated with them, such as higher deductibles, premiums, loss of business, and customer dissatisfaction. Our Loss Control team works to prevent these losses before they happen. As leaders in our field, we review our insureds' accident/incident history and develop actionable solutions to make businesses safer and more efficient.
Loss Control Contact Information
IAT Insurance Group's Loss Control team has established a hotline to allow policyholders and others to contact the department with questions and concerns relating to safety. The hotline is meant to be an informational tool and a coordinated resource in which loss control questions can be fielded and responded to.