Comprehensive benefits that put our employees first
At IAT, we see employees as our most valuable asset and the key to our success. To attract and retain top talent at all levels, we offer a generous and competitive range of benefits. This includes:
- Retirement benefits: IAT offers an exceptional 401(k) retirement plan with a 100% match on contributions up to 7%. Our discretionary retirement contribution also provides employees with added retirement funds on an annual basis if they meet certain requirements. Employees have access to financial planning, education and professional advisory services to help them achieve their retirement goals.
- College Loan Assistance Support (CLAS) Program: This benefit helps our employees pay down their student debt incurred while completing their associate, undergraduate and/or graduate degrees. IAT matches 50% of an employee’s monthly college loan payment (up to $300 monthly contribution by IAT) with a per-employee lifetime cap of $30,000. In addition, we make refinancing options accessible to our employees.
- Educational assistance program: This benefit provides tuition assistance up to $5,250 per calendar year to employees working toward a qualifying degree or taking courses to further their advancement. IAT also pays 100% of tuition costs for insurance courses and programs related to specific professional certifications. Requirements for reimbursement are detailed in employee handbooks.
- Ongoing training: All current employees have access to IAT University, which provides thousands of online courses on topics ranging from computer skills and customer service to leadership and management. Employees at all levels are encouraged to use IAT University to gain the skills they need to advance their careers.
Generous time-off, flexible work schedules
We believe in encouraging our employees to cultivate a healthy work-life balance for a very generous amount of vacation and time-off. This includes:
- Paid time-off: Both full and part-time employees accrue PTO each month based on length of service to be used at the individual's discretion. This means, for example, that a new full-time employee working at least 40 hours a week will accrue 26 days of PTO over their first year.
- 12 paid holidays: The company observes 12 paid holidays per year, including nine set holidays and three floating holidays. We also provide designated early departure days to assist with travel and planning prior to holidays.
7% 401(k) Match
- Healthcare: IAT provides comprehensive medical, dental vision and prescription coverage through a high-deductible health plan that has a Health Savings Account (HSA) component. IAT provides lump sum funding to the HSA at the beginning of the year to help employees pay for eligible medical expenses. In addition, we offer a wellness program that provides incentives for pursuing a healthy lifestyle, including rewards that can be redeemed for prizes such as fitness trackers, gift cards and more. Participation is also rewarded with a medical premium discount.
- Life and disability protection: We offer 100% company-paid group life and accidental death and disability insurance coverage for up to three times an employee's annual base salary, to a maximum of $600,000. In addition, we provide short- and long-term disability plans to replace a portion of an employee's income if they become ill and are unable to work. Employees may also purchase supplemental life insurance for themselves and dependents at their own expense.
Days of PTO
IAT University Courses