IAT DealerPack, a division of IAT Insurance Group’s Commercial Transportation business unit, was founded in 1973 and is well known in the franchised dealership markets. We proudly provide nationwide dealership insurance underwritten by Harco National Insurance Company.
We understand the unique needs for franchised dealerships which is why we offer a broad multi-line package policy. Standard coverages may include the following:
- Property insurance for buildings, contents, and business interruption
- Liability insurance, including products and completed operations
- Discrimination including third party discrimination
- Insurance for customers’ vehicles and goods while at the dealership
- Physical damage on inventory*^ and service vehicles
- Contingent lease and rental insurance**
- Protection against employee theft, depositor’s forgery, and other forms of crime
- Inland Marine coverage for employee tools, accounts receivable
- An Umbrella policy providing excess liability insurance under a variety of situations
- Pollution Liability
*Not available for RV Dealers
**Not available for Franchised Auto, Motorcycle and RV Dealers
^Physical damage on inventory available in select states for Franchised Auto Dealer
Franchised Auto Dealerships
Franchised Equipment Dealerships
Franchised Trailer Dealerships
Franchised Motorcycle Dealerships
Franchised Agriculture Dealerships
Franchised RV Dealerships
We know that we earn our reputation every day. That’s why we strive to exceed the expectations of our policyholders and agent partners by providing the best possible claims service with each interaction. In addition to 24/7 claims reporting, local Special Investigation Units, our National Network of Heavy Equipment Appraisers and multi-lingual support, our claims personnel are customer service-focused and specialized with experience in your dealership needs.
Loss Control Services
The Loss Control Team conducts onsite safety and loss control to help you, as our partner, better manage exposure to loss. We develop recommendations to help you manage exposures and support your risk management efforts with focused, consultative assistance. In addition, we provide quarterly Safety Newsletters to keep safety issues front and center.
Our website provides 24/7 access to FREE safety training documents such as fire safety, driving safety, accident investigation and on-demand training videos including the following topics:
- Anti-Harassment and Discrimination
- Spray Booth Safety
- Key Controls
- Defensive Driving
- Employee Screening
- Contractual Risk Transfer
- Flammable Liquid Handling and Storage
- Safety Committee Development
- Proper Lifting Techniques
- Proper Handling of Personal Information
To further inquire about a potential appointment, please select the Appointment Inquiries link within the Additional Resources section. To contact our marketing department directly, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (847) 321-4800.
To inquire about our appointed agents in your area, please select the Find an Agent link within the Additional Resources section.